Are you a data-driven, consumer-focused brand professional?
Blue Chip Feed are looking for their next boundary breaking marketing guru to use their skills and knowledge to take their brand to the next level.
Blue Chip is a leading brand of Feed balancers in the equine industry and obsessive about driving innovation to solve problems through healthy nutrition. Specialists in the feed balancer field this is an opportunity to work with a focused brand who is a marketing led company.
You will need good understanding of:
- Content marketing (i.e. videos, blogs, articles)
- Brand strategy and activation
- Data analysis
- Non-traditional channels (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube etc.)
- Customer insight
- Customer journey/ funnel analysis
- Online retailer marketing (i.e. Amazon)
- Trade/ in-store marketing
- PR (online and offline)
- Budget management/ getting the most for your money
- Experience at 'getting stuff done'
Being passionate about horses with a broad knowledge about the equine industry is important.
You will be working directly with and reporting to Blue Chip’s Commercial Director.
Location: Ecclesall Road, Sheffield – Office based so candidates to be local to the area.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00 – 4.30. We like to just take half an hour for lunch to finish a bit earlier so we can get out to ride our horses in the evening.
Benefits: Competitive salary, bonus, pension and a small close knit team with the security of long term established business.
Closing date: Friday 22nd February. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com