Professional, International, British show jumping rider and coach Beth Vernon is based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, with a yard of top show jumpers and exciting young horses.
- National 4 year old Champion with Incognito
- Won many international and national GP classes
- Won the Bolesworth International Eventing GP riding Annbalou, with Andrew Hoy and Cheeky Calmibo
- Individual gold at the Pony European Championships with Falaza
- Team gold at the Pony European Championships with Falaza
- Blue Chip Pro Sparkle Champion with Cinderella Girl
- Competed on the national circuit from the age of 12
- Pony rider of the year
- Junior sports person of the year
Current Horses and Ambitions
- Incognito BH (Nito), 7 year old, KWPN, Stallion:
- Fenix, 10 year old, Mare:
Fenix has already jumped in ranking classes, and is the easiest and nicest horse to have on the yard.
- Luidams Serenade 7 year old Gelding:
Son of prolific winner and Olympic mare Tinkas serenade, and World Elite Stallion Luidam, both former top rides of Billy Twomey. He is certainly an exciting one for the future.
Clyde V, 16 year old, Holst, Stallion:
Been there and done everything. He is based with Beth while his mum is away working in America. A lovely gentleman to have around.
- Plus many young exciting horses too, follow Beth on social media to find out more.
A bit about Beth
Beth lives and breathes horses, saying "I honestly wouldnt know what I would do with out them, they are my best friends and I spend my whole life with them.
Beth has a dedicated fitness regime aside horses, "I think it's extremely important to keep fit to be able to perform at my best, so I train with a strength and conditioning coach once a week, as well as enjoying gym classes as a social outing.
In her very little spare time you'll find Beth out for dinner with her dear friends.
All of Beth's horses have Pro, and some have additional supplements.
"I know for my own peace of mind all my horses are getting their nutritional needs met. The older horses have the Joint RLF supplement to keep them in top order. We always have the Karma - liquid calming supplement, for all sorts of reasons, such as traveling, competing, and hacking. We use this mainly with the young horses so they have a positive experiences and don't get too anxious.