Congratulations to Kristina Cook, who has been nominated to represent Team GB on both Billy the Red and Calvino II, as well as Star Witness as a reserve at the 2016 Rio Olympics! She has been chosen as part of a strong selection of riders which includes:
- Laura Collett on Grand Manoeuvre
- Tina Cook on Calvino II and Billy The Red
- William Fox-Pitt on Chilli Morning
- Pippa Funnell on Billy The Biz
- Kitty King on Ceylor LAN
- Tom McEwen on Toledo De Kerser
- Gemma Tattersall on Chico Bella P and Quicklook V
- Izzy Taylor and Allercombe Ellie
- Holly Woodhead on DHI Lupison
- Nicola Wilson on One Two Many
- Laura Collett on Pamero 4 (reserve)
- Tina Cook on Star Witness (reserve)
- Gemma Tattersall on Arctic Soul (reserve)
She joins Gemma Tatterstall as the only other rider to be nominated on more than one horse and is nominated alongside fellow Olympians Nicola Wilson and William Fox-Pitt who competed with her at the London 2012 games.
We wish Tina the best of luck and have everything crossed for her when the final selections are made on the 18th July!
The post Kristina is Shortlisted for Rio 2016 Olympics! appeared first on Blue Chip Feed | Horse Supplements & Horse Feed Balancers.