Name: JINKS SHOW TEAM (David Jinks & Adam Forster)
David & Adam have recently opened a new yard in North Yorkshire, combining their experiences to create the ‘Jinks Show Team’. We are excited about the season ahead welcoming clients and some exciting new ponies on board!
Horses for 2014:
- Chinook Jannaba
- Moorbank royalty
- Deanhills sweet dreams
- Carnsdale Lucy Lastic
- Farrellys Charlie
- Swanlow lucky may
- Greendown celebration
- Turberry Miss Moppet
- Romanno Victoria
Aims for 2014:
- To ensure all of our riders and ponies are happy and confident in there work enjoying the sport they love.
- To achieve the best results we can for our clients.
- Be confident & enjoy what you are doing.
- Keeping variety in your horses work.
- Feeding Blue Chip Original, for tip top condition inside out.
What item could not live without:
David; pulling comb & long chaps
Adam; plaiting apron & sharp needle
- Just an update from Bakewell show; Kilmannahan Red Rum won the HOYS Intermediate Show Hunter and went Intermediate Champion. Farelleys Charlie won the HOYS 15hh SHP and was Reserve SHP Champion. Also, Chinook Jannaba won the HOYS 13hh SHP, so not a bad show for the Jinks Show Team! That’s five qualified now for HOYS – we are thrilled. We are off to the BSPS Summer Championships next week so fingers crossed for a good show.” Adam Forster, Jinks Show Team.
- The Jinks Show Team contested their first BSPS Summer Championships last week, and had some fantastic results! Here is what they achieved:
- Bradway Gold Digga won a huge Novice ISRT class, and then went on to take Reserve Champion in the evening.
- Moorbank Royalty – won his class and went beautifully in the evening performance.
- Woodview Caress came 1st in the Novice 12.2hh.
- Chinook Jannaba came 1st in the Young 133 SHP.
- Farrelleys Charlie was 1st in the Red Dev 153 SHP.
- Kilmannahan Red Rum came 2nd in both his classes!
A huge well done to all the Jinks Show Team – well done!
The post Jinks Show Team appeared first on Blue Chip Feed | Horse Supplements & Horse Feed Balancers.