– Easy to use
– Fast acting
– Better absorbed
– Made with organic garlic
£14.99 RRP – 1L
The benefits of feeding Garliq:
– Faster and better absorption. As a liquid Garliq is absorbed into the horse’s bloodstream and transported around the body faster and more efficiently than a powdered or granulated form of garlic, ensuring that your horse gets the maximum benefit.
– Flies and insects. The sweat produced by horses fed Garliq has an odour that keeps flies and biting insects away.
– Antioxidants. Garliq is packed full of free-radical neutralising antioxidants.
– Respiration. Garliq helps to maintain healthy airways and supports lung integrity.
– Worming. Garliq has been shown to deter tapeworms, pinworms and roundworms, but this should not replace the use of regular wormers.
– Inflammation. Garliq contains substances which have anti-inflammatory properties.
*Sold in a convenient easy to use twin-neck 1 litre bottle, its concentrated formula will last over 2 months.
The post Garliq appeared first on Blue Chip Feed | Horse Supplements & Horse Feed Balancers.