Horse/s for 2013:
Winnal Bee Bee Banwee
The Royal Guest
Best 2012 Results:
- 6th Isleham BE Novice
- Winner of BSJA Pony Foxhunters
- Successful in first year of FEI Pony Trials on home produced ponies including completions & clear cross countrys
- Invited to one of the final pony trials, Withington Mannor
- Invited to Brand Hall British Pony Championships CCNP** (top 40 ponies & pony event riders in the country)
- numerous top 10 placings at BE100 with in-experienced/younger horses & ponies
- It would be amazing to be placed in the top 10 at a Pony Trial, considering how competitive it is going to be this year!
- Other than that, I’m looking for clear cross country rounds, would love to do a double clear
- Be invited to Withington Mannor Pony Trial & Brand Hall British Pony Championships (again) & complete both
- Compete at Weston Park CCNP** in the autumn 2013 on 2, possibly 3 ponies
- Be successful on Rainstown Frost in his first year of Novices, and Complete a Young Horse 1* & possibly an Intermediate BE at the end of 2013
- Stay calm, don’t give up, don’t expect much if it is your first time at a higher level, enjoy yourself, be grateful to have the opportunities that you do!
- Do everything in your power to get between those flags! Be determined!
Receiving the email in 2012 to be invited to both Withington Mannor & Brand Hall final Pony Trials, on both ponies I produced myself, in my first year of pony trials when I was 14 years old (Included lots of jumping up & down & screaming)
- Marco Polo, my first ever pony! 12hh grey gelding – welsh section C.Taught me how to kick! Died at the age of 33 in 2006.
- Dana Scully (whom I still own) & Ambella Fizz, who took me to my first FEI pony trials
March Eventing Blog 2013
The post Felicity Collins appeared first on Blue Chip Feed | Horse Supplements & Horse Feed Balancers.